# REBOL Storage Manager
RebSM is a small but highly efficient storage manager with a SQL-like interface.
- **Works out of the box** - Just add `do %rebsm.r` to your script and you are ready to go. No marathon installation / configuration / tuning sessions required!
- **Native REBOL storage** - Your data is stored and accessed as REBOL values which means that you have the full range of REBOL data-types at your fingertips!
- **Plays well** - The 10 functions that drive the database behave like any other REBOL function, accepting and returning REBOL values as you would expect.
- **Lean and mean** - The entire script weighs in at about 20Kb of highly optimized and tuned R2 / R3 syntax. It can blaze through millions of rows a second!
# Quick Start
From a REBOL console:
test: db-load http://www.dobeash.com/RebSM/test.bin
db-select test  
db-select test  [all [c1 = 1 odd? c2]]
> Updated 3-Jan-2014
- [Design Guide](RebSM/design.html) - Describes the design of the Storage Manager.
- [Internals Guide](RebSM/internals.html) - Describes the implementation of the Storage Manager.
- [Operation Guide](RebSM/operation.html) - Describes the operation of the Storage Manager.